Featured Post

Pointless, Dumb, and All Mine.

Great Catastrophe = Great Trade

I recently completed a trade with Jeffrey over at Cardboard Catastrophe.  I must admit, his blog header is one of my favorites in all of the blog-o-sphere!  How can you go wrong with Elephant Presley?  That's right, you can't.

Today's post isn't about blue suede wearing mammals though, instead, it's about a recent trade involving a bunch of 2006 Fleer of the Great cards for me.  You can read about Jeffrey's end of the trade on his blog.

Jeffrey sent me eight cards from my 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game want list...three from the Decade Greats insert set (Clemente, Gwynn, and Feller (not pictured)).

I also ended up with a Tiger's great (Cobb), a Dodger's great (Campanella), and a Cardinals great (Schoendienst - not pictured).

Rounding out the Fleer cards was a pair of Cubs greats that I still needed (Jenkins and Sandberg - not pictured).

As if that wasn't enough, Jeffrey also threw in a few "bonus" cards including a well-loved (but totally awesome) Pete Rose card.

Thanks for the trade Jeffrey!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments