Featured Post

Trading on my Baseball Card Discord!

One of the fun things about my baseball card Discord is that it gives me another avenue for making trades!  Case in point:  I recently completed a trade with user Supergajit which netted me a pair of needed Barry Larkin cards:


Wait, you say.  That's Eric Milton, not Barry Larkin.  Ah, yes.  You are correct...but we need to flip that card over!


Yep, it's an entire subset within the 1998 Skybox Dugout Access set that features Barry Larkin on the back of the card.  I decided to add these to my want list - and now I've got my first one from that particular set!

Since this trade arrived, I've made a second trade over on my Discord for a bunch more of those Little Dawg subset cards.  I'll be sure to show them off once they arrive, but for now, I'm happy with what I've got from this particular swap! 

For non-Barry Larkin wants, feel free to check out my want list!

Comments

  1. Little Dawgs. That's kinda funny. One of my friends at work has trouble remembering all of her students names. Last week, a kid came up to her while we were on yard duty and she called him "lil buddy".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the story of my life, I'm TERRIBLE with names!

      Delete

Post a Comment