Featured Post

A Man's Gotta Earn a Living

A brief blog update: I start my work at the summer camp later today (Sunday), so my blog entries (and comments on other blogs) are likely to be sporadic at best for the next three weeks. I've got two weeks of stateside camp to work at, then I head overseas for about a week and a half for vacation/work.

The good news is blogger alows me to write an article then schedule it's posting at a later date, so I can say with certainty that I'll have at least one entry this week...though it's nothing spectacular (though is anything I do ever spectacular?)

Enjoy the remainder of the "peak" summer month, I'll stop by all your blogs as I'm able to...and I am quite honored that so many of you have stopped by my new blog over the last couple of weeks. I don't think I'll be able to retire off my writings yet, but it's been a blast so far.

Until next time, keep readin'
-fanofreds

Comments