Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Bill from Wisconsin


As I await my beloved Nittany Lions game against Michigan State for the Land Grant Trophy, I figured it made sense to post a quick trade wrap-up from a deal from Bill in Wisconsin (home of another Big 10 school)...


I sent Bill some 2008 Topps Heritage cards, including a couple New Age Performers inserts, three black back parallels and a short print.





In return, Bill knocked another 2007 Topps Heritage New Age Performer off my want list, as well as a couple of Heritage base cards that have eluded me and an Allen & Ginter mini of Jay Bruce (a Red mini that I needed - bonus points for Bill!)



Source:
http://blog.pennlive.com/joehermitt/2007/11/lgt.jpg

Comments

  1. I still cannot get into college FB....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:56 AM

    WE ARE PSU

    WE ARE PSU

    WE ARE PSU

    SMELL THE ROSES!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment