Featured Post

My Auctions - Ending Today (with bonus for blog readers!)

While I don't normally do this, I figured it wouldn't hurt to "pimp" my own auctions on eBay that end Sunday evening. If one of my readers wins any of my auctions, I'll try to throw in something extra as a thank you (just mention that you are a reader when you send payment).

I usually only sell a few things at a time. For this round of auctions, I have:

Yankee Stadium Legacy cards, Allen & Ginter minis (basically all my extras since the trade offers for these has slowed to a crawl), a Dick Perez complete set of Topps Heritage, a bunch of Chrome cards, and some Upper Deck Goudey short prints.


In other news, I've been working on some thank you posts that will be up over the course of the week...and in a couple of hours I'll be glued to the television watching my Steelers take on their bitter rivals, the Ravens.

...and as always, if you want to set up a trade take a look at my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:23 PM

    the steelers won by a rule.....lucky no doubt. both d's were insane & hella fun to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CK - you are correct. That game had me on the edge of my seat the whole time... I can't say the reversed call was "conclusive"...that's for sure - but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:41 PM

    HA, i hear you.....page #776 to be exact LOL! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment