Featured Post

Nearing Set Completions

It's a snowy day here - and I'm not going to attempt to leave my house until all is said and done (which, sadly, means no mail nor a trip to Wal*Mart to pick up a pack or two of cards). Instead, I'm busy looking over eBay and putting cards in binders. I'm tantalizyingly close on a few sets - if you happen to have any of the cards on my want list, I'd be extremely interested in working out a trade. I only need 2 more cards to complete my Baseball Heroes set, and I'm only a few cards away from a couple of other sets as well. I'm also closing in on '08 Heritage, I bought the last few "semi short prints" off of eBay yesterday, so I'm down to needing a few more short prints (and those "gimmick" cards that I'll probably never own).


Thanks to all who have already traded with me - and to those who are about to send me an email and/or leave a comment with a trade proposal!

Comments

  1. I pulled all those cards you requested on my blog. I'll package them and send them out. I have 3 packages to send out so it'll go out with those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thisis a great source of trading cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good idea to trade cards through blogs. Someday I'd like to get back into cards - as it is now, I only pick up a Topps Reds team set every year. Usually half the players are gone by the time I get it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment