Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Brad from Couch Potato Chronicles

More yellow packages in the mailbox means more "Delivery Time" posts!

The latest envelope contained a bunch of cards sent to me by Brad of the Couch Potato Chronicles blog. I sent Brad a bunch of 2008 Allen & Ginter cards, and in return, Brad sent me a bunch of 2009 Topps cards.

Here's what Brad sent:

2009 Topps (white border):
20: Brad Lidge

42: Jeff Francoeur
49: Kazuo Matsui
79: David Eckstein
125: Roy Oswalt
162: Mike Cameron

223: Dave Roberts
297: Bud Black
302: Brian Giles

2009 Topps Turkey Red (insert set):
TR2: Evan Longoria

TR17: Conor Jackson

Thanks again Brad! If anyone else wants to set up a trade, look at my want list and then make an offer!

Comments

  1. Lidge is a cool guy

    met him when he was an Astro shortly after his incredible All Star performance

    btw - dude?

    could you check out my latest post and join in on my mission?

    I'd appreciate it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment