Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Chris S.

Now that 2008 is in the books, I've been actively looking to unload many of my '08 duplicates for any cards off of my want list. A few days ago, reader Chris S. contacted me with information that he pulled a Goudey card and a couple of Topps American Heritage cards that I needed. In return, all he asked for was whatever I thought was fair.

Since Chris was looking for 2008 Goudey cards, I sent him 27 base cards he was missing plus an additional 3 short prints. I win because I get a few cards I need and I get rid of cards I no longer have a use for, and Chris S. wins because he turns 3 cards he didn't want/need into 30 that he did!

Here's what I got:

First, a couple of American Heritage cards. I'm not a huge fan of the pictures of famous documents - sure they are extremely important and influential, but they make a really boring card photo!

Second, a 2008 Goudey Hit Parade of Champions of Reggie Jackson. It's an iconic photo, especially powerful because it's a black and white image!

It's a great way to conduct a trade for both people - and I hope Chris likes the cards I sent him!

Thanks for the trade Chris, and if anyone else out there wants to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments