Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Bradley and Alan!

The 'ol mailbox has been fairly empty lately...most likely a direct result of everyone going out and buying Allen & Ginter instead of mailing cards! That said, I have received a couple of small envelopes in the past few weeks that I want to highlight.

First, from Bradley at the Couch Potato Chronicles:

2009 Topps Heritage Chrome:
C39. John Lackey

I really like this year's Topps Heritage set - which means I am taking on the rather crazy goal of building the entire chrome set as well as the full base set. I'm fairly certain I'll have to resort to eBay though as the trade offers for Heritage have basically evaporated.

Second, a couple of surprise cards from Alan:

2009 Topps:
Turkey Red: TR90. Walter Johnson

Legends of the Game: Trevor Hoffman

Another two cards knocked off the 'ol list, that's awesome! Does anyone have a list of what cards are actually in the Legends of the Game and Career Best insert sets? I have no idea how close I am to completion since they are "numbered" by letters as opposed to actual numbers... Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks again Bradley and Alan - I sure do appreciate the cards! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

Post a Comment