Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: Pack 16

Total before the pack: 172 points

This pack marks the last pack of the second third of the box. Unfortunately, it doesn't offer much and will leave me well short of a 300 point box pace going into the final third of packs.

Pack 16:

40. Jeremy Hermida
47. J.J. Hardy
105. Kurt Suzuki
127. J.D. Drew
148. Brad Lidge
209. St. Patrick's Cathedral
NP29. Alfonso Soriano "National Pride"
Mini Ad back:
256. Jose Lopez (+2 points)

Pack total: 2 points
Box Current total: 174 points

Well, after two-thirds of the box opened, scanned, and scored, my box is on pace for a total of 261 points...well shy of some of the leading boxes that I've seen in Gint-A-Cuffs. I'm beginning to fear that I'll need to purchase another (hopefully better) box in order to win this thing!

Comments