Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Brian from Waxaholic

More yellow envelopes, the latest came from the great country to the north - aka Canada. I sent Brian about a hundred or so '09 Allen & Ginter cards that I didn't need in exchange for a single Allen & Ginter insert that I did need and some assorted Reds. Brian upped the ante a bit more by including a pack of beautiful "junk wax" - a pack of 1990 Fleer.

Here's what Brian sent:

2009 Allen & Ginter:
Baseball Sketch:

AGHS2. Ken Griffey Jr.

I ended up pulling this card after agreeing to the trade, but it's such a nice card that it's alright in my book to have two of 'em.


A bunch of assorted Reds including:
Adam Dunn

I'm still trying to collect all these variations in the '08 Upper Deck set. I honestly have no idea why though.


Johnny Bench
One of the best Reds of all time. Any package that includes Mr. Bench is a good package!

Austin Kearns
Kearns is an outfielder, but it sure looks like he's playing third base in that photo....I'm confused. I certainly don't remember Kearns ever playing third - he had a good arm but I don't think he'd be a very good third baseman....

And a pack of 1990 Fleer that included:
Players of the Decade:
Ryne Sandberg
Can't complain about pulling a Sandberg either. He was a player I always liked, even if he was a Cub.

Thanks for the trade Brian. And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments