Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Chris from Budget Baseball Cardboarding

Due to my recent illness, I have fallen a bit behind in my trading posts...this particular post is one of those "catch up" posts.

Awhile back, I agreed to send Chris from the Budget Baseball Cardboarding blog a bunch of 2008 Topps Heritage. In return, Chris knocked a bunch of cards off of my 2009 Topps want list as well as a couple of other cards...

Here's what he sent me:

2009 Topps Heritage Chrome:
C61. Vernon Wells
C68. Phil Hughes


I've got a little over 40% of the Heritage Chrome set complete...but the trade offers for this particular set seemed to have dried up, which means it might be eBay or no way when it comes to actually completing it...

2009 Topps:
Throwback cards:
44. Geoff Jenkins
49. Kazuo Matsui
80. Brian McCann

116. Omar Infante
141. Mark Teahen
183. Jason Michaels
302. Brian Giles

Woo hoo! I haven't been able to delete throwback Topps cards from my want list in months!

Turkey Red:
TR58. Alfonso Soriano
TR84. Jose Reyes


I only need 16 more of the Turkey Red inserts...anyone still have some available for trade?!

Career Best Legends:
LGCB-BR. Babe Ruth
LGCB-MM. Mickey Mantle


I'm only missing one of the Career Best Legends cards - anyone have Career Best Jimmie Foxx?

World Baseball Classic:
BCS3. Yulieski Gourriel
BCS16. Aroldis Chapman

BCS20. Bernie Williams

These aren't the most exciting inserts, but hey, if you are like me and a sucker for complete sets, you gotta have 'em!

Legends of the Game:
LG-CJ. Chipper Jones

Topps Town Gold:
TTT18. Miguel Cabrera
TTT31. Vladimir Guerrero
TTT39. Carlos Zambrano
TTT45. Alex Rios

Thanks again Chris, and for anyone else, if you'd like to work out a trade - check out my want lists and make an offer!

Comments

Post a Comment