Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Mike from Offy's Sports Site

What does a pile of '09 Allen & Ginter base cards plus a few A&G inserts and short prints get someone? Well, thanks to a trade with Mike from Offy's Sports Site, that pile of cards netted me a whole bunch of Allen & Ginter mini cards plus a few other goodies.

Let's dig in:

2008 Allen & Ginter mini:
346. Brandon Boggs

Woo! I haven't been able to knock a card off the 2008 Allen & Ginter mini want list in close to a year - this card alone would have made this trade awesome in my book!

2009 Allen & Ginter minis:
59. Mark Reynolds
80. Joe Martinez
84. Justin Upton
107. Bryan Berg

149. Chipper Jones
188. Chris Davis
203. Scott Kazmir
230. Torii Hunter
236. Edgar Renteria
251. Carl Crawford

256. Jose Lopez
297. Kolan McConiughey
301. Jonathan Sanchez
304. Yunel Escobar
313. Jeff Francis
317. John Baker
332. Curtis Granderson

National Heroes minis:
NH1. George Washington
NH2. Haile Selassie I
NH28. Mustafa Ataturk

Baseball Sketch:
AGHS2. Ken Griffey Jr.

N43 Boxloader:
N43-JU. Justin Upton

Wow, thanks Mike for the awesome trade! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and then make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad to see that the cards arrived safely. Once I'm settled into a new place and can get some other stuff out of storage, I'll have to contact you again for some of your other lists.

    Thanks for helping me get closer on my Ginter sets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment