Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Gint-a-Cuffs: Prize Box from Topps (Packs 16 - 17)

Some more of the prize packs from Topps:

Pack 16:
60. Matt Holliday
84. Justin Upton
238. Vincent Van Gogh
253. Miguel Cabrera
288. Joe Saunders
309. Kosuke Fukudome

NP7. Chipper Jones

Regular mini:
103. Aaron Harang (needed it)

Pack 17:
125. Randy Johnson
178. Adam LaRoche

200. Carlos Quentin
260. Louis Braille
271. Jair Jurrjens
322. Chris Volstad
NP9. Carlos Guillen

Regular mini:
42. Mark Buehrle (needed it)

All of the cards are available for trade (except the two minis, both of which I needed). Check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Just found your blog, through a baseball card search. I've read a couple of your posts and I've bookmarked this blog to follow it. I have over 500 cards, just started collecting this year, but the Allen and Ginter's are my favorite to collect as well as UpperDeck cards (any series). I also have alot of Topps as well.
    Anyways, I'll be reading and following your blog!
    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment