Featured Post

Phlogging: November 2009

Due to some recent comments and suggestions, I'm going to try to incorporate more into my blog than just baseball cards in an effort to expand readership...and keep the few people who do visit my blog on a semi-regular basis interested as well!

As I've mentioned before, I love taking photos - and I've shared a few of my photo blogging experiences in the past... Here are a few more photos from a pair of November events that I attended.

In the beginning of the month, I traveled to State College and attended a Penn State Nittany Lion football game - Senior Day for the Lions.

Pre-Game Tailgate Party:

Blue Band:
Pre-Game Flyover
Joe Paterno
The actual game.
First down Penn State!
Touchdown Penn State!

And on the day before Thanksgiving, I travelled to Sellersville, PA to watch an Enter the Haggis concert. If you've never heard of Enter the Haggis, they are a Celtic Rock band - quite talented and highly entertaining!



Overall, not a bad month for me. And don't worry, there will be a baseball card post going active later today!

Comments

  1. I do know how big PSU is in that state being I lived about 30 miles outside Harrisburg a few years back. I still visit sometimes, but may have to see about catching a game there at State College soon. I was able to see the Army-Navy game last year in Philly, and the Red River Rivalry in Dallas this year.

    Anyway, I like the very clear shot you got of Joe Pa! He's definitely a living legend in PA!

    Photos of games are always a hit on blogs! Nice one, FOR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David: Thanks for stoppin' by! That photo I took of Joe Pa was from across the field and about 40 rows up - I love my camera!

    I try to make it to one PSU game a year - and someday I'll make it to a different college town for a game!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment