Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Patricia of Dinged Corners

Another package found its way to my mailbox, this time from Patricia over at Dinged Corners. Awhile back, I commented on one of the posts at Dinged Corners that I was still looking for some '08 Topps Stadium Club cards - of which Patricia sent all the cards she had that she thought might be useful to me while filling my binder pages! Let's dig in:

Patricia sent me a bunch of base cards (that I actually didn't need, but I think my want list was a bit confusing - it's been updated by the time you read this post). Of course, I don't mind base cards - especially of a set as beautiful as Stadium Club! My two favorites that Patricia sent are two Reds, Votto and Cueto.

Patricia did send me two more First Day Issue cards (which are what I need still a bunch of):
39. Johnny Damon

138. Justin Masterson

Thanks a lot Patricia - and I'll be looking for something to return to you as a thank you in the near future! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, you know the drill. Check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Hello friend, I saw your blog and very well of information, greetings and welcome to you visit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment