Featured Post

Monday, Monday, Monday (TCDB)

Approaching 700 Posts...

I've been busy busting packs (and scanning cards) all evening...and in the process, I realized that I'm probably going to hit the 700 post threshold sometime during the current Group Break (I'm at 682 written posts so far).  If I get time, I ought to come up with some type of celebration...but I probably won't have time - maybe for post #800, haha. 

I will, however, give you a few hints as to what's going to be posted on my blog in the upcoming days:

That's my post queue for the next three days...  More posts to come - and more group break packs are on their way!  (If you want, you can use the pack names to try and figure out some of the pack contents for the upcoming pack breaks!) 

Comments

  1. I feel like I'm accomplishing something when I have one post in the cue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say? I got on a roll tonight with the ripping & scanning...and I didn't have any grading to do for work. That's a combination for success (at least as far as the blogging goes).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a heckuva queue. I'm enjoying the rip even though I didn't get in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. I never plan posts. I usually just see something sexy on ebay and go off about it.

    Good job on nearing 700...I'm strapped for ideas at 100 posts...

    Except something BIG (but actually, pretty littls) coming up soon...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment