Featured Post

Exciting News!

First, a quick update.  I've mailed out all the Group Break cards from my first ever group break (except a couple of people who still need to send me their address). 

Second, I've decided to do a second Group Break - and this one promises to be even better than the first.  I'm in the process of securing boxes, but it looks like I'll have at least 3 different boxes, possibly as many as 5 different boxes, all from mid-90s to mid-00s! 

The cost is going to be a bit higher this time (I took a bit of a beating on shipping + supplies that I didn't quite anticipate), but I'm hoping to have more exciting packs with better possible hits.  I'll have full details on my blog in due time - once the boxes are in hand!  Stay tuned though - and start saving those PayPal bucks because you won't want to miss this!

Third, I'm going to be posting a few cards for trade on my blog - I'd really like to knock some more cards off my want list and this is often a great way to do so.

Comments

  1. I'd love to get in on the next one. I enjoyed following the first group break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would certainly like to join the next rip fest.

    I sent you an email with some cards I have for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would probably be interested in the Tribe again. I enjoy these group breaks and would like to do another one myself sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment