Featured Post

Group Break - Final Pack of 1999 Collector's Choice

There's three packs left in the break - this is the worst of the three in my opinion (but it's still pretty sweet, especially for a 1999 pack).  As you look over the players in this pack, realize that Mark Grudzielanek is arguably the second worst player in the pack...  Check out the stars represented (and remember, put your rose-colored, steriod-free 1999 glasses on first):  Ripken Jr, Chipper, Sosa, Thome, Piazza, Tino, McGwire, Walker, and Griffey Jr.  I don't know if you could hand pick a much better pack of late 90s Superstars!  And the best part - the second insert in the pack is my favorite insert from the entire box!

1999 Collector's Choice:

20.  Kevin Witt (Blue Jays)
36.  Cal Ripken Jr. (Orioles)

42.  Chipper Jones (Braves)
67.  Sammy Sosa (Cubs)

79.  Jim Thome (Indians)
100.  Mark Grudzielanek (Dodgers)
111.  Mike Piazza (Mets)

119.  Tino Martinez (Yankees)
130.  Mark McGwire (Cardinals)

154.  Carlos Delgado (Blue Jays)
SQ28.  Larry Walker - *StarQuest (Rockies)
27 of 30.  Ken Griffey Jr - Bobbin' Head (Mariners)

As I mentioned at the top of the post, I think this is easily my favorite card from the 1999 Collector's Choice box.  I'm actually sad to part with it!  The group break has been fun (and a lot of scanning) but it's nearing the end now.  Only two packs left - what else is hiding?  Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. Great job on the Collector's Choice! I see I got one last Tribe card. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment