Featured Post

Moving!

Ugh. 

Honestly, that's all I have to say at the moment.  I've spend all week packing, loading, unloading, and unpacking box after box (including more baseball cards than I realized I had)...  I've finally managed to get everything out of my old apartment and into the new house (one hour away) though, so that's good.  The bad news is that the cable and internet guy can't show up until early next week - so the only internet access I have is if I head over to my parent's house (who live a few miles away from my new digs). 

What does this mean to you? 

If you are someone who is waiting for me to get some cards out to you - be patient.  I fully expect to have all cards in the mail by this weekend or else early next week at the latest.

If you are someone who trades with me, please shoot me an email so I can provide you my new address!

If you are someone who simply loves reading my blog (and uhm, I'm not convinced there are many people in that role) hang in there - more new content, including a possible new contest (and Gint-a-Cuffs II) will all be featured here at Nachos Grande shortly.

Comments