Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs - Box 01: Packs 19 and 20

Box total so far:  138 points.
Well, I'm almost done with the first Gint-a-Cuffs box (which is good news for me since I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't bust any more boxes out my case until I had all the Gint-a-Cuffs packs scanned)! 

Pack 19:
3.  Ryan Braun (+2 favorite player.  It goes without saying almost that this was a good box for a Braun collector.)
35.  John Lackey
74.  Ryan Ludwick
122.  Yadier Molina (Blech, too many Cardinals)
272.  David Blaine (The best part of this card is his title on the back - "Holder of Various World Records")
AGHS13.  Jonathan Sanchez (+3 points)
TDH30.  Hideki Matsui (+1, glad he's not a Yankee just for the points)
Mini:
Lords of Olympus:
LO9.  Artemis (+3 points - I still love these cards)

Pack total:  9 points
Not bad, especially when compared to most of the other packs in this box!

Pack 20:
79.  James Loney
88.  Kosuke Fukudome
100.  Matt LaPorta
155.  Carlos Carrasco
226.  Brian McCann
242.  Jules Verne
TDH27.  Ken Griffey Jr (+1, It's a bit sad that Griffey isn't anyone's favorite player this year as sort of a "last hurrah.")
Mini:
Monsters of the Mesozoic:
MM1.  Tyrannosaurus Rex (+3 points)

Pack total:  4 points
That's more like my typical, lousy packs...sheesh.

Box total so far:  151 points

Comments