Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs - Box 02: Packs 02 and 03

Box total so far:  59 points.  Thanks to an amazing box topper, this box is on pace to do quite well.  Can I keep up the high scoring as I rip through the packs?  Let's see by busting packs 2 and 3.

Pack 02:

82.  Justin Upton
114.  Milton Bradley (-1 for being a douche)
152.  The Parthenon (I visited the Parthenon last summer - awesome place that I'd go back to again in a second if I could!  Notice the blue sky...Greece was HOT HOT HOT!)

239.  Mike Cameron
268.  Brad Kilby
317.  Alex Rios (+2 short print)
THD12.  Andre Ethier (+1)
Mini:
Ad back:
348.  Asdrubal Cabrera (+6 points, A&G short print)

Pack total:  8 points
Not the best, but certainly not terrible.  Considering my first Gint-a-Cuffs box had packs consistently around 6 points, I won't complain.

Pack 03:
15.  Carlos Quentin
21.  Ryan Kennelly
120.  Nick Swisher (-1 Yankee)
138.  Javier Vasquez (-1 another Yankee)
200.  Lance Berkman
282.  Tyson Ross
TDH25.  Ryan Zimmerman (+1)
Mini:
154.  Juan Francisco (+1 mini Red)

Total points:  0
Ouch!  Stupid Yankees.  That's all I have to say about that.

Box total so far:  67 points

Comments