Featured Post

I Want Your Ginter Minis, Relics, & Autos! Do You Want This?

Editor's note:  Due to the upcoming vacation that I'm going on, ALL trades for the items below must be finalized by tomorrow (July 23) night.  (Saturday morning is the last chance for me to get to the post office until after I return from vacation.)

I'm lookin for any cards off my want list.  Remember, grayed out cards are ones that are supposed to be arriving in already agreed upon trades.  I'm interested in acquiring non-grayed out cards from my want list!

In return, I have the following up for trade:

2008 Allen & Ginter:
Relics:
AGR-CAM.  Carlos Marmol - Cubs
AGR-BR2.  Brian Roberts - Orioles
AGR-MH.  Mike Hampton - Braves
AGR-MDC.  Matt Capps - Pirates
AGR-CK.  Casey Kotchman - Angels
AGR-MR.  Manny Ramirez - Red Sox

World Leaders:
WL 21 Bertie Ahern - Ireland
WL 33.  Qaboos Bin Said Al-Said - Oman
WL 39.  Thabo Mbeki - South Africa

Short print mini:
349.  Frank Morris

2009 Topps Heritage:
Chrome:
CHR191.  Derek Holland - Rangers (#ed 0831/1960)

American Heritage:
Chrome:
C6.  Emily Dickenson - Poet (#ed 344/1776)

Interested?  Don't forget, I also have a whole bunch of "have for trade" lists up on the side of my blog -->  so check those out as well!  Check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I'm interested in the '08 Marmol relic and the chrome Dickinson. I'll email you what I can offer for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have four 2010 A&G minis you need: 34, 47, 244 and 301.

    Do you have anything from my want list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Votto bat relic I will part with for some help with my '10 Ginter needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cardsplitter: I already have the Votto relic - anything else you have for trade?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment