Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs - Box 02: Packs 21 and 22

Box total so far:  202 points
With only four packs left, the real mystery is can I top my previous box total of 213.6 points - and if so, by how much?

Pack 21:
36.  Victor Martinez
129.  Johannes Gutenberg (+1 just because it's Gint-a-Cuffs!)
141.  Matt Cain
204.  Russell Martin
237.  Kevin Millwood
339.  Ben Sheets (+2 short print)
TDH56.  Jimmy Rollins (+1)
Mini:
National Animals:
NA13.  African Elephant (+2 points)

Pack total:  6 points
(You probably could have guessed I'd have a six point pack.  Aye!)

Pack 22:
52.  Gavin Floyd
92.  Randy Oitker
126.  Chipper Jones (Imagine my surprise when I saw that Chipper wasn't on the favorite player list)
136.  Garrett Jones
146.  Carlos Lee
159.  Denard Span
TDH2.  Stephen Drew (+1)
Mini:
Monsters of the Mesozoic:
MM17.  Dilophosaurus  (+3)

Pack total:  4 measly points

Box total so far:  212 points
Well, I'm only 1.6 points away from my first box total - but this time I still have two packs left to score...let's hope there aren't any Yankees in 'em!

Comments

  1. Oh man, this is gonna be close.

    I wonder if the people who haven't posted yet have not done so for a reason.

    That can be interpreted 2 ways...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment