Featured Post

Another Nacho Grande Group Break Coming Soon!

I've recently ordered a bunch of boxes in order to hold another group break.  My first two group breaks were great successes, and with the growth of my blog, I'm optimistic that I can actually fill up the group break this time around.

I'm not quite ready to announce what boxes will be involved (and I probably won't until they are actually in hand), but I'm looking at doing the following:

5 different boxes from an assortment of years (1997 - 2004).  Some of the boxes will have guaranteed "hits", others will have a chance at autos/relics and at least one will be more for base cards and inserts rather than autographs or swatches of cloth.  I'm hoping to get at least 20 of teams claimed (not counting the Reds which I'll take).  The end result should be probably 50 cards (or more) per team - so this won't be a group break for the faint of heart!

Assuming I can get at least 20 teams claimed, the price per team should be about $14.00 or $15.00 after shipping.  Hopefully that all makes sense - and more importantly, that people are interested!

Any questions, comments, etc, leave 'em in the comments below.  I won't take team sign-ups quite yet - but I would like to gauge interest.   For instance, if $15.00 is too much, I can keep a box for myself and then lower the group price accordingly.

Comments

  1. I'm definitely interested. I really, really enjoyed the last break you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $15 keeps me still interested. Depending on the products, I'd be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Definitely interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. $13-15 is okay, depending on the product, and the team, I'd be in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, i am in. Roll Tide, Roll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:17 PM

    I'll throw my hat in the mix on this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You already know I am down, since I told in you an email just today. (down for the Red Sox at any price.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty sure I'll be in on this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment