Featured Post

Delivery Time! Surprise Cards from Chuck at HamRamMobtown

I've almost made it to the bottom of the pile of envelopes that I want to show off - which means there is another Cards for Clunkers on the horizon.  However, before I get to that - let's take a look at a surprise package of cards from Chuck over at the HamRamMobtown blog.

Chuck had accumulated a bunch of cards off my want list - which he graciously mailed me without prior notice...so I'll be gathering up some Hanley Ramirez cards plus other assorted Marlins for him soon!  Until then though, let's take a look at some of the goodies that I got:

2009 Topps Allen & Ginter
N43 Boxloader
N43-DM.  Daisuke Matsuzaka

I may be focusing most of my current searches on the 2010 Ginter set, but that doesn't mean I don't want to finish off the few cards that I need from last year's edition!

2009 Topps Heritage:
Base:
 
693.  Chris Coghlan
Flashback:
FB-03.  Randy Johnson
Rookie Performers:
RP-09.  Chris Coghlan

2010 Topps:
Legendary Lineage:

43
Peak Performance:
65, 92
Vintage Legend:
18

2006 Fleer Greats of the Game:
STL-SC.  Steve Carlton
CHC-MG.  Mark Grace
NYY-JD.  Joe DiMaggio
DET-AK.  Al Kaline

DEC-MS.  Mike Schmidt

Chuck also sent me some assorted Reds cards, including a Dave Concepcion relic:

And a nice little stack of other Reds cards, including the three below that I didn't previously own.

Thanks a lot Chuck!  And, as always, if anyone else wants to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:24 PM

    Hey! Good haul. A Concepcion relic? Nice. I wonder if they have a piece of the bench of Chaney, Plummer, Flynn or Crowley?

    /I kid.
    //Help answer my question on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment