Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Justin from The Hopeful Chase

When I started my blog, I had no idea about a couple of things:
1.  I've enjoyed writing it.  This year especially, I've managed to produce at least one post almost every day - and in many cases more than one post per day.
2.  It's been great to acquire cards.  As my blog has grown, so has readership - and with more readership has come many, many more trade opportunities.  In fact, this latest trade with Justin marks the 100th trade envelope that I've mailed out since January of this year!

Speaking of the trade, let's see what Justin (from the Hopeful Chase) sent me:

2010 Topps:
Vintage Legends:
VLC14.  Mel Ott

Now that Mr. Ott is safely tucked away in my set binder, I'm only missing one Vintage Legend card (#9).

2010 Topps Allen & Ginter:
Regular mini:
111.  Josh Willingham

I love the Allen & Ginter set - which is probably obvious to anyone who has read my blog at all since July of this year...so any time I get a card I need from the set I'm happy!  In this case, Justin provided me with the aforementioned mini card plus a couple of other mini inserts...

National Animals:
NA15.  Giant Panda

World's Wordsmiths:
WGWS15.  Confucius

And finally, a new autograph for my collection:
2010 Topps National Chicle Auto:
NCA-JF.  Juan Francisco

I'm not a real big fan of the Chicle set - but this is a nice autograph.  And the best part, it's on card!   I do find it interesting that Juan's signature makes his first name appear to be long and his last name appear to be short.

Thanks a lot Justin!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments