Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Samuel

First, let me apologize for my blog being quite stagnant lately.  It's been all I can do to post trade packages - I've been running on empty in terms of much new content.  However, I'm hopeful that will change - after all, I've still got an extra complete set of 2010 Allen & Ginter to figure out what to do with...

That said, it is time to take a look at another trade package!  This particular trade was interesting because it involved five relics (from three different sets/years)...  Since I don't buy much "high end" stuff, I don't often have a trade involving that many hits!

Here's what I got:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
This Day In History: 
TDH15.  Manny Ramirez
It turns out I got this card twice, so this is an extra.  I'm getting close to having three full sets of the This Day in History set - two of which will be for trade (I'm keeping the other one of course).
Regular mini:
301.  Gaby Sanchez

I'm still missing a whole bunch of the regular back minis - but every card I get makes me closer to completion...  I'm always happy to knock Ginter minis off my want list as they are both difficult to find for trade AND amongst my favorite sets every year!
Relics:
AGR-BR.  Brian Roberts

It's strange for me to NOT have pulled a Brian Roberts relic by now.  He's usually the one player that I can count on pulling - well, him and Clayton Kershaw.
AGR-MK.  Meb Keflezighi

It's odd that both Meb and Matt Kemp have the exact same card number.  The purist in me doesn't like that one bit.  With these two relics, I now have 44 different 2010 Allen & Ginter relics!

2009 Topps American Heritage Heroes Edition:
Base:
56.  USO
64.  Susie Walking Bear Yellowtail
71.  Henry Bergh
89.  John Quincy Adams

94.  Nellie Bly
Woah, a flashback to a set that was all the rage for about three weeks and then completely disappeared from the blogs!  Unfortunately for me, I never did complete the set during its peak - so now I'm left scrounging for cards (if you have any, I still need the following base cards:  #58, 63, 80, 105, 117, 125).
American Heroes Relic:
AHR-GRR.  Col. Gordon R. Roberts

I traded away one relic from this set for another - not because I really wanted the Roberts but because Samuel wanted my relic more.  This card is for trade if anyone is interested - preferably for an Allen & Ginter relic, a Cincinnati Reds relic, or another relic that I can turn around and trade to someone else!

Finally, I also got a couple of 2010 Topps cards:
Cards Your Mother Threw Out:
CMT-51.  Albert Pujols
CMT-52.  Kevin Youkilis

I've almost completed the entire Cards Your Mother Threw Out set - I only need #1, 3, 22, 29, 30, 33, 44, 47, 66, 86, 96, 106, 111, 112).

Thanks a lot Samuel for the trade - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments