Featured Post

Is Anyone Still Working on their Allen & Ginter Base Set?

I'm curious - I have a ton of base duplicates but I haven't bothered to type them up and post them on my "2010 Allen & Ginter For Trade" page.  If there is interest, I can get a full list up there before the end of the week. 

In other news, I just packaged up trades #98 and #99 for the year!  That means the next person to trade with me gets to be my trade #100.  Sorry no prize but you get eternal bragging rights or something.

That is all for now.

Stay tuned for another Cards for Clunkers coming up before too long!

Comments

  1. Hey, I am still working on my base set. I have a want list for it on my blog... here's the specific link: http://thedailydimwit.blogspot.com/2010/08/2010-allen-and-ginter-want-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for cards #1 through #350... lmk... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am slowly working on the set still. My want list is upto date. http://cardscape.blogspot.com/2010/01/updated-needwant-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am looking for all the yanks base cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my wantlist: it's too large...i can trade some minis (i'm not sure which ones i have offhand- i have about 30 or so)

    http://dansotherworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/2010-allen-and-ginter-wantlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am looking for the Yankees as I got all the base Mets (parallels welcome) so if your doubles have doubles, keep me in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes I am. I sent you an email offering up some hits, but you have not yet replied.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes... but I've barely put any effort into it. I have a want list over at my blog, but it's pretty pathetically long at this point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment