Featured Post

I've Got Nothin'

Lately, I've got nothing to say...

Work has been getting busier now that I'm giving exams in my classes.

My students (I think) gave me some sort of nasty head cold that is finally starting to go away.

The Reds are close to clinching a playoff berth, yet playing some of the worst baseball they've played all year.

To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a baseball card release scheduled anytime soon that I'm excited for - and not that it would matter now that I can only get cards at Wal*Mart.

Maybe, if I can find the time, I'll host another group break soon...at least that would give me an excuse to buy some packs...even if I wouldn't be keeping them. 

It's like I have a case of the Mondays, but on a Friday.  And that, my friends, is just all kinds of wrong.

Comments

  1. I think another group break would be a fantastic idea! I really enjoyed the last one you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep your head up, get better, and enjoy those Red Legs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it was just me, but I liked when you did "fan-o-reds ranks MLB teams" I want to see where my Mets fall on your list and what you have to say about them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait until you see all those sweet Reds we pull from our Topps Chrome case break... we'll see who's not excited then! But seriously, what's the next set you're actually excited about? -Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment