Featured Post

Reds Clinch!

The Reds are finally going to the playoffs!  For the first time in 15 years, there will be baseball played in October in the great city of Cincinnati (baseball version only since I'm a Steelers fan)!

Unfortunately, after watching the last three innings or so of the Reds game (and seeing Bruce's first pitch, bottom of the ninth homer), I had to spend the rest of the evening grading work for my classes...which means you don't get any further analysis from me today.

I will mention, there was a nice turnout of preliminary interest in the group break - I should be able to announce all the boxes I plan to include later this evening (waiting for official confirmation of stock since I'm ordering the boxes online)....stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:58 AM

    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    So frustrating. So disappointing. So not what I expected out of my team this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am wondering if Jonny Gomes will be wearing a bathrobe on the bench in the 'Nati...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment