Featured Post

Happy Halloween - and Big Thanks!

Today is October 31, and that means two things:

1.  It's Halloween - and in my town at least, it means I'll spend the early part of the evening handing out candy to little kids...and as a side affect, also keep my dentist girlfriend in business for another calendar year!

2.  It means that another month is over...and that I can celebrate my blog surpassing the 5,000 visitors threshold for a single month!

Between my group break posts, and my somewhat surprising (to me at least) "How to Have a Successful Blog" posts, I've had the single most successful month in my blog's history.  Hopefully I will be able to continue the momentum into November, but the next two months are always a crazy time for me since it is the end of the college semester (which means lots of writing final exams and then grading final exams) plus all the holidays (and travel).

Happy Halloween ya'll, and as always, if anyone wants to trade - I'm going to be working on a Cards for Clunkers post in the near future - hopefully this week!  Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    Congratulations and well done! You've done a great job carving your niche.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment