Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Jim from Sixty Feet Six Inches

I recently completed another trade - this time with Jim from the not-updated-nearly-enough Sixty Feet Six Inches blog. Jim writes a nice blog full of passion - so hopefully he'll get it going once baseball season starts back up!  Anyhow, as for the actual trade - I sent Jim a bunch of Allen & Ginter base, short prints, inserts, etc.   In return, he sent me the following:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Regular back minis:

82.  Justin Upton
112.  Tyler Bradt
244.  Aaron Cook

I'm still chasing the regular back mini set from this year's Allen & Ginter - if you happen to have any I need, please hit me up via email or in the comments below...

2009 Topps Heritage:
Base:
427.  Ben Francisco
431.  Jason Bartlett
434.  Jon Garland
500.  Billy Wagner

Then & Now (Low Series):
TN2.  Ernie Banks & Ryan Howard
I'm now only missing one of these from the Low Series (plus a whole bunch of the high series Then & Now's)!

Jim also threw in some really nice Reds cards, including a 2009 Allen & Ginter Brandon Phillips No Number mini card (#ed 25/50) and a Johnny Bench Topps 206 American Caramel mini card.

Thanks a lot Jim!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments