Featured Post

Group Break: 2000 Fleer Focus - Pack 12

I think today is a good day to open more packs than usual - so I'll post at least one more pack before the night is done.  For now, let's crack open another pack from the Fleer Focus box...

2000 Fleer Focus
Pack 12

34.  Curt Schilling - Phillies
83.  Carlos Beltran - Royals
108.  Jeremy Giambi - Royals
112. Kyle Farnsworth - Cubs

Sorry Cubs pile, I needed this card - so into my binder it goes as per my bonus box rules!  I believe I am now only missing three base cards (plus a slew of short prints and inserts).
115.  Al Leiter - Mets
117.  Aaron Sele - Mariners
117.  Aaron Sele - Mariners
There were two of the Aaron Sele cards in the pack - when I took them apart however it was clear there was some damage to the front of one and the back of the other card.
149.  Freddy Garcia - Mariners

I really like the giant team logo on the back of the cards.
144.  Roger Clemens - Yankees
158.  Greg Maddux - Braves

I believe there are a number of bloggers out there that would like this card!
207.  Todd Zeile - Mets

Overall, a pretty good pack - I got a card I needed and plenty of other good cards got doled out to group break participants!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jokes on me, it's from the Fleer box...so no trade bait for me. That joke back fired on me. That is what I get for try to be funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Maddux wasn't needed by me so it'll be in the Braves pile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice....thanks buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment