Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

Delivery Time! Two More Cards No Longer Needed!

I have quite a few trade packages waiting to be posted - so let's get to it.  Today's package is from blog reader Ben.  I sent Ben a few 2011 Topps base cards and inserts that he needed for his set, in return Ben sent me a pair of cards off of my want list.  Like most trades, this was a great one since I was able to get rid of some of my extras and turn them into cards that I still needed!

Here's the two card haul for me:

2011 Topps:
Diamond parallel:

158.  Casey Blake

2011 Topps Heritage:
484.  David Eckstein

Ben also threw in a bunch of 1991 Fleer sticker cards, all of which had a Reds logo on them somewhere.  These sticker cards would have been gold to me back in '91 since I was just a young kid then!

Thanks for the trade Ben (and for reading my blog)!  Finally, if anyone else would like to trade - take a look at my want list and make an offer!

Comments