Featured Post

Group Break 7: Team Randomizaton - Let the Trading Begin!

Now that all the group break slots have been claimed, it's time for the second team assignments.  Before I do that though, I need to ask once more that if you haven't paid, please do so ASAP so that the group break can get rolling!

Alright, now onto the randomization.  Here's who has what so far:


Atlanta Braves - hiflew (Payment Pending)
Baltimore Orioles - Beardy (Paid)
Boston Red Sox - Matthew (Payment Pending)
Chicago Cubs - cardanathema (Paid)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (Paid)
Cleveland Indians - Axemanohio (Paid)
Detroit Tigers - Potch (Paid)
Los Angeles Dodgers - Ernest (Paid)
New York Mets - BA Benny (Paid)
New York Yankees - Ryan LaMonica (Paid)
Oakland Athletics - apba66and0 (Paid)
Philadelphia Phillies - Dan (Payment Pending)
San Francisco Giants - lifetimetopps (Paid)
Seattle Mariners - Rollie's Mustache (Paid)
St. Louis Cardinals - Ike's Cards (Paid)

Now, what I am going to do is take the remaining 15 teams, enter them into random.org, hit shuffle three times, and then assign the 15 teams to each person in order (i.e. the first team on the random.org list will go to hiflew, the second to Beardy, etc. all the way down to the last team going to Ike's Cards).  Once the randomization process is complete, anyone can trade teams if you'd like.  All I ask is that both parties post a confirmation of the trade on either this post or the original group break post.  And, of course, whatever team I end up with as my second will be available for trade as well.

Here's the randomization:


And so here are the full team breakdowns by participants:




I plan to post the first pack(s) of the break later today - so get trading...and again, if you haven't already, please make your payment (via PayPal) to the address shown in my profile.  Thank you!

Comments

  1. Astros up for trade. I had them in Nachos' last break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angels are FT if anyone is interested.

    Chris, any interest in swapping Angles for Rangers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not Angles... Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll do the Angels/Rangers swap if you'd like Beardy, just say the word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If anyone pulls Topps Archives dupes, let me know and I'll look to trade for them. Thanks.

    That's why I joined - and I pulled the Expos/Nationals and their whopping 3 cards in the set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Axe, I'll trade you the Marlins for the Astros if you like...


    Also, payment sent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dan, I got a deal with Sam 'Dimwit' for the Astros

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiflew, I know you want the Rockies so I will trade you for them. Anybody want the Royals after I trade for them? I am most interested in the White Sox or Padres most but will also look at other teams.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BA Benny: I'd take the Royals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome thanks Mike. The Royals seem to be drawn to me for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope it's not to late to pull the trigger on the Rangers trade. I got busy for a bit, and missed your response.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's fine by me Beardy - consider the trade complete.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey guys, I'm trying to keep up with the agreed to trades - check out the new graphic and make sure the teams are correct. I think I got everyone who has officially posted up until now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Potch but I think I will stick with the Royals in hopes of getting some Gorge Brett cards. The Nats/Expos don't really have any players I collect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw I was still listed as not paid. I sent a Paypal this morning, so maybe you didn't change it yet. If you didn't get it yet, please email me and I will check out what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry about that! Everyone has now paid - I updated my own paperwork but I didn't update the graphic in the post. My apology for that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment