Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Try from Trey's Astros

Today's post is quick - which is fitting because it was a quick trade.

Back in early August, I sent Trey (from Trey's Astros) an Astros card from Allen & Ginter.  In return, he sent me a Topps Diamond Parallel that I needed.  You can read about Trey's end of the deal here (it's short a tale as well).

Here's the card I got to knock of my want list.


Since it is a Diamond parallel, Trey earned another entry into my contest too.  I know I need to update the status on the sidebar of my blog...I keep a track of all entries on a file on my computer but I haven't had a chance to update the tallies on the blog in awhile.  I'll try to do that soon.

Thanks for the trade Trey - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments