Featured Post

Topps Tier One Group Break?

Is there interest in a Topps Tier One Group Break?

Here is the information on the set (as known so far).  I don't usually do sets like this, but it does look intriguing.  Each base card is numbered out of 799 (plus plenty of rarer parallels) so everyone ought to get something interesting, even if it is only base cards.  However, looking at price, I see a couple of options:

Option 1:
1 Six Box case (1 pack per box, 7 cards per pack).
Each pack contains 2 autographs, 1 relic, 1 parallel, and 3 base cards.
$34.00 per slot
(Each slot has one team of your choice (first come, first serve) and one randomly assigned team.)

Option 2:
1 Twelve Box case (1 pack per box, 7 cards per pack).
Same pack expectations as above.
$65.00 per slot
(Each slot has one team of your choice (first come, first serve) and one randomly assigned team.)
A twelve box case guarantees one Top Tier on card autograph (see the list of players here)

I would need to sell all fourteen slots (I'll take the Reds in either option) in order to make this work.  Team trading will be allowed.  If you think you'd be interested, leave a comment (and the team(s) you would like).  I won't require any payment yet - this is just a "feeler" to see if this might work.  Make sure you say which option(s) you'd be interested in.  If it looks like I can make this work, then I'll post a true sign-up page where everyone who commented here will get first dibs on their team(s).

Comments

  1. We'd be in for the World Champs either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be interested in the phils under either option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take the Rangers - either way

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already grabbed the giants and A's in a six case break, but I'd be interested in either the six or 12 box case. I might take the chance to pick up some different teams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should be able to swing the Braves for Option #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be interested in the Dodgers under either option.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested in the Orioles for either option.

    ReplyDelete
  8. option 1 or 2...yankees

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment