Featured Post

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all (and if you don't celebrate, uhm, happy December 25th)!

This is the first Christmas where my wife and I are married, but alas we each have younger siblings who are (most likely) in their final year of living at home...  As such, we decided to split up and each head to our respective parent's houses.  It's not a huge deal though seeing as how our folks live about 2 miles from each other!
A sampling of our Christmas tree!

Anyhow, I'll be at my parent's house all morning (this is a pre-scheduled post) and then celebrating Christmas with my wife in the late afternoon. I highly doubt I'll get any blog time in so let this be my Merry Christmas wish* to all of you!

*and may all your stockings be filled with fun baseball cards.

Comments

Post a Comment