Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

Blogger Issues...

I think a bunch of us are having an issue updating (and saving) our blog rolls.  I know mine won't allow me to add a bunch of new blogs to it - and I don't quite yet have 300 blogs on my blog roll which is what I thought that maximum was...
Annoying "saving" but really stalling...

A bigger annoyance for me lately though is that my comments on various blogs seem to disappear.

For instance, I know I left a comment on Dime Boxes post here (and now it's gone) and on Bonus Cantos post here (which is also gone).   Over the last few days, I've left posts on plenty of other blogs that have also disappeared into the nether...  It's annoying - and probably frustrating for blog author's if they don't get to realize that people are indeed commenting on their stuff.  Can you guys see my comment on either blog?  Maybe it's an issue on my end?  I don't know, but it's really bugging me right now.

Comments

  1. Your reply isn't showing up on my blog, but I did get an email saying you replied to my post.

    Hopefully Blogger fixes these problems soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides not being able to save or delete to my blog list (I started a second one), recently I found comments from other people in e-mail that did not show up on my blog. I guess that's the problem you're talking about? Then, no, it's not just you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wound up deleting the blog roll gadget and adding it back in again, and since then I haven't had any issues. I may just be lucky though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only problem I've noticed lately is an issue with the "labels" I have one label that says there is only 1 post with it. I know I have used it more often. When you click on it it brings up 4 posts. I did a tiny bit of research about the issue and it seems to be something that has been around for a while and they don't do anything about it.

    Just today (well yesterday dang leap day) I noticed I have to labels that are named the same thing both with supposedly just one post. I haven't looked to see what that problem is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually can't even set a Blog roll. Not one blog will save for me. I've got a whole right side devoid of any updated posts from everybody.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment