Featured Post

Delivery Time! More Goodies from All Tribe Baseball

The good news about my trade posts is that I'm now (almost) caught up with packages from before the start of 2012.  Between graduate school last semester and work this semester, it seems like time has been of the essence...and I suppose it didn't help matters much that I decided to host two different group breaks this year both of which ended before the middle of February!

Anyhow, today's package is courtesy of Jack over at All Tribe Baseball.  As usual, Jack managed to find some cards from my want list, a few cool Barry Larkin cards, and a smattering of Reds.  Here are some of the highlights:

First, three more Gypsy Queen cards including the Miguel Cabrera short print.

The Gypsy Queen set has been driving me a bit crazy lately - plenty of offers have come my way but very few actual trades...so these cards are much appreciated!

Next, a pair of Diamond parallels from last year's Topps base set.

I'm inching closer to completing the set, there's still hope - but I know that I'll need your help since I'm done buying 2011 Topps cards...

As I mentioned, there were also a few Barry Larkin cards thrown in the pile - including this Kahn's odd ball card that I didn't previously own (which will definitely get it's own post in my Larkin Collection Series at some point).

And finally, a nice little pile of assorted Reds.  One of my favorites of the bunch were the Joey Votto UD Timeline card (another set that I'm close to completing but not quite there yet)!

The other favorite was the Joe Oliver 1997 Pacific card.

For whatever reason, I LOVE Pacific cards...but I can't seem to find any place to actually buy unopened boxes of the stuff.  It's sad really - and I'd love to use Pacific in some group breaks too but again, without being able to find unopened boxes that won't ever happen either!

Thanks for all the cards Jack, and as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad you liked that bunch too ! I just received your package today.Very nice ! I'll be getting them posted.

    I'm with you on Pacific. I haven't actually searched for boxes though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment