Featured Post

Delivery Time: Cardboard Junkie Junk Contest - (Part 2)

I posted a contest yesterday - now it's time to take and start to figure out the answers.  I won't answer the questions in the order I posed them, but I do promise to answer all the questions before too long.  For today's post, let's answer Question #4:  How many non-baseball cards were in the package Dayf sent me?  Remember, you want your guess to be as close to the correct answer as possible.  In this case, the correct answer was less than 10 -so you get a scan of all the cards.

First up, a quick sketch of a pony telling me I got a bunch of extra junk and to enjoy it.

Next, a small pile of pack filler cards (non-sketch card friendly ones).

If you are keeping track, as well you should be, that's four so far.  Next, one of the few cards that counts for multiple questions, we have the final checklist card that I needed from last year's Gypsy Queen set.


Then we get the oddest card of the package - a super-villain card of Loki.

I'm not up on comic books so I have no idea who Loki is.  I do think he'd be more frightening though if he didn't have elephant tusks growing out of the top of his head.

And finally, we get the sketch card - and it's a really nice one!  A "Old School Redlegs Logo"!

I've tried drawing that logo by hand a lot - especially as a kid, and I can assure you that it's not easy to draw...at least it wasn't ever easy for a guy like me with no artistic skills to speak of!

Thanks for the cards Dayf - and for the unknowing inspiration for holding a contest.  And yes, if you've counted correctly you should see that the correct answer to #4 on the contest was 7.

Comments