Featured Post

Delivery Time: More from Cardboard Junkie!

It's time to reveal another part of the contest - (that's right, a contest that had all of two entrants for some reason).  I guess free cards labeled as junk isn't the best way to market a contest?!  Go figure!

Anyhow, it's time now to take a look at the cards that Dayf sent me from my want list (question 2 for the contest).

I already showed the checklist - but it was one I needed so it counts here.  Along with the Gypsy Queen checklist, Dayf sent five other Gypsy Queen cards I needed my way.

Of those, two were base cards while the other three were inserts.  Of the five, the Reyes Sticky Fingers card is still my favorite - for whatever reason, I really love the design of the retail inserts from last year's GQ set!

That's six cards so far - but the correct answer is eight as Dayf also managed to shoot a diamond parallel my way along with a single Topps Attax card that I needed!

Thanks for the cards (once again) Dayf - and good luck to two contest participants!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to see any GQ in person (from any year, for that matter), and just by the looks of these, I can't wait to rip into the new set later next month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment