Featured Post

What's Going On?!?

My blog doesn't seem to be working - at least not on other people's blog rolls (last update for my blog, according to most people's blog rolls is last week - which is clearly false).

My comments on many people's blogs don't seem to be showing up as well.

And finally, I still can't make changes to my own blog roll (I keep getting the cursed "saving" note and then it just sits there until I can't take it anymore and I close the window).

If anyone out there has a fix for any of the three Blogger issues that I'm currently facing, I'd love to hear about it.  Thanks!

Comments

  1. I'm still having the problem with trying to change the blog roll. I've given up and am just adding any new blogs to a separate blog roll. The non-updated blogs will just have to stay dying on the vine (I know this has to do with the google-plus thing, but since I refuse to add any more technology stuff in my life I don't know anything more than that).

    I have no idea why your comments aren't showing up. I haven't had that issue at all.

    As for your posts not showing up on blog rolls, not only did they not show up on mine, but they didn't show up on my dashboard either. I thought you were on vacation all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog roll won't let me update it as well. It hasn't for awhile.

    The only thing I can think of on your comments is somehow they are getting in people's spam folders and the blogger has to approve them. I know I rarely check my folder but last time I did, there was one from you about a month prior.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment