Featured Post

My Name is Nachos Grande and I'm Addicted to Ginter

As the post title says, I'm addicted to Allen & Ginter.  I've decided to do two things to help feed my addiction:
1.  I've added the 2006 Allen & Ginter set to my want list (right now I need all 350 cards).
2.  I've decided to try and pick up a few inexpensive Allen & Ginter original cards.

I already grabbed a few Allen & Ginter cards a couple of weeks ago - today, it's time to take a look at my second package of original Ginters from eBay!

Salmon:

Sunfish:

Tarpon:

That gives me 5 of the 50 different fish cards from the set!  I'll have a better post about the set in a day or so...until then, do you happen to have any of the cards from the set (somehow?)...I'd love to trade for 'em (or buy them if necessary).

Comments

  1. I like the Sunfish the best. 2006 A&G is still my favorite but I'm looking forward to this year's set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Original A&Gs are very cool even though most are out of my price range. Good to see there are some of the uncommon non-sport that can be gotten at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleeeez hit me up if you have doubles for trade. I can't get enough. I've got a love for some arm&hammer birds too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment