Featured Post

Delivery Time! Fun with Listia!

I've mentioned a couple of times on my blog that I recently began using Listia.  Listia is sort of like eBay, except with credits rather than cash (though you can use cash to get credits).  Basically you get 500 credits just for signing up and then you can earn more by "selling" your wares.

Well, I took my 500 free credits plus some credits from selling a few baseball cards and bought something completely random (since there weren't any baseball cards that interested me).

Yep, that's a little Lego mini figure!  What can I say, I used to love Legos when I was a kid...and I like to play tennis, so it seemed like a fun little purchase.  I will also tease that although this is the first Lego mini figure that I've purchased (since being an "adult" anyhow), it isn't the last!

Just for fun, here's how I ended up with the Lego tennis guy.  I took the 500 free credits and sold a pair of Fleer Post Cereal cards for 304 credits...

and a Aroldis Chapman rookie for 211 credits...

and finally an Ichiro card for 106 credits (just before he ended up as a Yankee - bad timing by me)!

So 500+304+211+106 = 1121 credits (which was more than enough for the tennis guy which set me back a total of 808 credits).  Not bad at all, it's sort of like a slow version of the trade stack that I run on my blog - I can turn cards I don't want into stuff that I do want (and what more can you ask for than that?!).  I encourage you to check out Listia if you haven't already (and bid on my stuff)!

Comments