Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Brad

Another day, another trade!  Actually, this particular envelope arrived the same day as four other envelopes (and a box) of cards for me.  It's simply taken me awhile to work my way through the stack!  Anyhow, today's trade is courtesy of blog reader Brad (who doesn't have a blog as far as I know, though my records might be off).  Anyhow, the trade with Brad netted me a bunch of mini cards that I needed for my 2012 Allen & Ginter set.

First up, a bunch (nine in total) of regular back mini cards.

I've been making decent progress in terms of completing the regular back mini set.  Of course, I'm a sucker for all things Ginter so I'm also chasing the other mini versions of all the Reds (gold border, black border, and ad back).

The tenth (and final) mini in the trade was special because it completed another one of my mini sets - the Culinary Curiosities set.  Enter:  Muktuk.

Did you know that Muktuk is made from skin and blubber of whales.  Eat it raw, pickled, or deep fried and breaded, the choice is apparently yours.  Bon appetite!

Thanks for the trade Brad - and as always, should anyone else wish to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments