Featured Post

Group Break 7: The Last Post!

It's finally here - the end of the group break.  I apologize (again) for the slow drip, drip, drip of group break posts rather than the usual torrential rush of pack rips.  The first week of the semester has seemed to be about ten times more taxing than normal, though I couldn't pinpoint why.  You probably don't care about my sob stories though - so here's the final pack (with the promised hit)!

Pack 24:
Jayson Werth - Nationals
Roger Bernadina - Nationals
Elvis Andrus - Rangers
Josh Collmenter - Diamondbacks
Homer Bailey - Reds
The first five cards were all horizontal shots.
Adam Dunn - White Sox

Edwin Encarnacion - Blue Jays
And then a pair of ex-Reds...but the best ex-Red in the pack happens to be the final card of the break:

Josh Hamilton - Rangers:  Relic

I hope everyone enjoyed the break!  As I said in previous posts, I'll do my best to get the cards packaged and mailed out to everyone as soon as I can!

Comments

  1. Dude, this pace is actually more my style. I can't keep up with 4 posts a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Night Owl. I really liked seeing a pack or so each day. Good, cheap entertainment. Thanks again for the break and I hope the semester's pace becomes more manageable with time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment