Featured Post

Group Break 7: Second to Last Pack

There are two packs remaining in the break.  I apologize for the slow pace here at the end, but what can you do?

Pack 23:
Marlon Byrd - Cubs
Miguel Montero - Diamondbacks
Daric Barton - Athletics
Francisco Liriano
Mariano Rivera
Mark Kotsay - Brewers
David Ortiz - Red Sox
This card was both miscut and "dirty".  I don't know how else to describe it, poor effort by Topps on this one.
Brett Gardner - Yankees

Scott Downs - Angels
Starlin Castro - Cubs

No hit yet - and only one pack left.  I actually just "cheated" and ripped the last pack a smidge to see if I could make out a hit in the pack.  The good news is that despite my crappy luck in picking packs out of the box to open, the FINAL pack does contain a hit.  And, though it seems unbelievable, I have posted the packs in the exact order as that which I opened them!

Comments

  1. What do you think about this Brett Gardner card too?
    http://www.zistle.com/sports_cards/802944-2010-topps-main-set-brett-gardner-547

    This one seems even photoshoped...Well, for what I can see I think this one you show is a bit better than this 2010 one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now, miscuts are one of my categories!! That Ortiz'll fit right in here!!
    Dawgbones

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment