Featured Post

A Pair of Plain White Envelopes

At the moment, I have four more packages sitting on my desk waiting for me to scan and do a write-up for.  Of the four, two are plain white envelopes.  I know I usually give each package it's own post, but I think I can kill two of the proverbial birds with one flurry of keystrokes.  Yeah, I don't think that mixed metaphor worked either.

First up, a 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter mini card from Jim (aka gcrl).

I'm beginning to think I'm going to need to hit up eBay in order to knock out a big chunk of my 2012 mini needs...but until I can bring myself to spend even more money on cards, I'll continue to appreciate all the help I can get (whether it is one card or twenty cards)!

Jim also threw in a nice UD Vintage card of Adam Dunn from 2003.

I don't have many of the '03 Vintage cards (I'm working on the 2004 UD Vintage set however).  I must say, I think the '03 set might be a better design than the '04!

The second plain white envelope is from everyone's favorite Troll!

Once again, the little white envelope held some 2012 Allen & Ginter love - this time in the form of two different mini cards - both depicting players from the Washington Nationals.

Thanks to both gcrl and Troll for getting me that much closer to completing the mini set!  As always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Always thrilled to find something you need Chris! Also glad I sent it to the right address, ha! CHEEERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment